Top
Top

A glimpse of Copenhagen: Torvehallerne


Today I am going to tell you about a lovely place in Copenhagen. In case you are into fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, Danish, French and Italian delicacies and mouthwatering cupcakes, keep reading.

Torvehallerne (torvehallernekbh.dk) is a market place in Copenhagen for "les gourmands." This means, once you enter this place, you will not be able to get out of it without tasting one of the delicacies that you can find there, because there is something for everyone. If you don't believe me, please take a look at the pictures below, taken when I was in Copenhagen during the weekend.



torvehallerne



I didn't leave without tasting something myself, so here is what we chose to have: cheesecakes and un croissant au chocolat from a French family owned bakery-cafeteria, Brioche Dorée.

torvehallerne

The only regret is that we don't have this kind of marketplace in Aarhus but I will definitely be coming back to Torvehallerne as soon as possible.

New posts about Copenhagen will be coming soon. Stay tuned!:)


1 comment:

SearchBox

About me

About me

Welcome on my blog!

I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.

Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?

Thank God I am a woman!


Social sites

I'm on:

Follow Me on Pinterest! Add Me! I am also on google+ RSS

Contact me

Contact me

I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!

Drop a line at luizatheblogger@gmail.com.


Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Archive

Live Feed Traffic

Feed

Newsletter

Stay up to date with Ladylike!

ToateBlogurile.ro

jocuri888

BeaconAds

bloggers.com



Back To Top