I really want to hear your thoughts now. Do you resist the temptation of not buying something that you think you need really badly at that moment? Are you a careful buyer or more of a spontaneous type of gal?:)
(picture from Beautyhigh.com )
Welcome on my blog!
I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.
Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?
Thank God I am a woman!
I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!
Drop a line at email@example.com.
- Bread pudding and boyfriends
- A glimpse of Copenhagen: Torvehallerne
- What it feels like to be studying in Denmark, Part...
- Great gift ideas for guys
- Hot Chocolate with a Secret Ingredient
- Pink&Orange Nail Polish
- The Best Caramelized Fruit Tart You’ll Ever Have
- Do you still watch animations?
- Let’s raise our glass to these Ladies!
- Some dreams test us
- ▼ January (11)