Top
Top

DIY Body Scrub


OK, so to be honest, I am not usually a big fan of DIY projects for several reasons: I do not have the necessary patience, energy or skills. I could never make a clock from scratch (DIY clocks do exist!) or some other complicated stuff and most of the time I do not even bother because the bought version is definitely better than what I can come up with. 

However, I like making my own body scrub. It takes about 5 minutes to make, it requires only 2-3 ingredients and it is a healthier version than the bought one. 

Here is a photo of my recently made rose scented body scrub:

diy body scrub

Ingredients:

olive oil/baby oil/massage oil
salt
essential oil-optional

Basically what you need to do is mix 1 part salt or sugar with 2 parts oil. That's it! You've just made your own body scrub! You can also add a few drops of essential oil in it , I usually use orange or cinnamon. 

I have made body scrubs with all 3 versions of oil and I think the olive oil is the best option, it is the most hydrating. After using this body scrub in the shower, you don't even need a lotion afterwards! Your skin is already silky and soft! 

Do you use to make some of your beauty products yourself? Which ones?

Leave your comment

SearchBox

About me

About me

Welcome on my blog!

I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.

Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?

Thank God I am a woman!


Social sites

I'm on:

Follow Me on Pinterest! Add Me! I am also on google+ RSS

Contact me

Contact me

I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!

Drop a line at luizatheblogger@gmail.com.


Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Archive

Live Feed Traffic

Feed

Newsletter

Stay up to date with Ladylike!

ToateBlogurile.ro

jocuri888

BeaconAds

bloggers.com



Back To Top