Top
Top

Marathoning


family watching tv

It is always so comforting to see that some of my habits are similar to others. I am saying this because I have just read this article in The New York Times.

Apparently I am not the only one who enjoys "binge-viewing" TV shows. I do it with all TV shows that I like. Right now, this kind of marathon is happening with "Grey's Anatomy". I only started Season 1 a couple of weeks ago and I am already in Season 7 and I do not even care that the show is currently at Season 9 and I am not familiar with the present situation of the characters. I enjoy not having to wait a week long for a new episode and being so absorbed by the TV series that sometimes I almost forget it is not real life. As I said, I am not the only one and this new trend is changing the way the executives think about programming. A new drama ("House of Cards) that is designed to be watched in only one sitting will be released. All 13 episodes will be streamed at the same time. 

Besides Grey's Anatomy, I also went on crazy marathons with Dexter, Desperate Housewives and Friends and maybe some more.

Which TV shows have you watched like this? Reveal below..

(picture from BBC)

1 comment:

SearchBox

About me

About me

Welcome on my blog!

I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.

Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?

Thank God I am a woman!


Social sites

I'm on:

Follow Me on Pinterest! Add Me! I am also on google+ RSS

Contact me

Contact me

I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!

Drop a line at luizatheblogger@gmail.com.


Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Archive

Live Feed Traffic

Feed

Newsletter

Stay up to date with Ladylike!

ToateBlogurile.ro

jocuri888

BeaconAds

bloggers.com



Back To Top