Top
Top

Nyhavn or Nyhavn?


Most of you probably would recognize Copenhagen when looking at this picture:

nyhavn

This is Nyhavn, which means New Haven. It was originally a busy commercial port where ships from all over the world would dock. Over the years, the beautiful old houses were renovated and restaurants started popping up. It is a very touristic place in Copenhagen and when the Danish rainy weather takes a nap, it is crowded with people hanging out, dining or having a beer at the quayside.

nyhavn lego

I personally also love this Lego version of Nyhavn that can be found in the Lego store on the main pedestrian street, called Strøget. You can't even tell it's Lego from a distance right? So cute.
Which version do you prefer? The real one or the Lego one?:). Here are some other Lego creations, from the same store. AMAZING!


lego


lego

Not to mention there is a whole theme park, called Legoland, where everything is made out of Lego. I promise I will let you know more in a future post.

So what do you think? Is Copenhagen on your list for a future vacation?

P.S Here is another touristic attraction, right in the heart of Copenhagen: Torvehallerne


2 comments:

SearchBox

About me

About me

Welcome on my blog!

I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.

Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?

Thank God I am a woman!


Social sites

I'm on:

Follow Me on Pinterest! Add Me! I am also on google+ RSS

Contact me

Contact me

I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!

Drop a line at luizatheblogger@gmail.com.


Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Archive

Live Feed Traffic

Feed

Newsletter

Stay up to date with Ladylike!

ToateBlogurile.ro

jocuri888

BeaconAds

bloggers.com



Back To Top