Top
Top

Youtubers that I follow



If you had asked me a few years ago what YouTube is for, I would have clearly said "well music of course, what else?". Now my answer would be totally different because I love watching videos about makeup, beauty and all that stuff that only makes me want to buy unnecessary things. But as long as I can resist the urge to empty my wallet, I find those videos really useful because unlike magazines, you can see real people using different products and giving personal advice. I don't trust magazines anymore, but there are some very few youtubers that I do trust, because I followed some of their recommendations and I am glad I did.

My favorite YouTuber is Missglamorazzi. I always watch her videos the moment they are uploaded, because I really enjoy listening to her. Her voice doesn't annoy me and she is just so lovely and nice all the time. Plus she doesn't pretend to be a makeup artist or anything, she just stayed the same girl throughout the years, although she just reached 1 million subscribers!





Another Youtuber that is really, really, REALLY worth following is Lisa Eldridge. She is a real makeup artist, she did Cara Delavigne's, Kylie Minogue's makeup and many others. Her advice is priceless. 



I also follow FleurDeForce, which is a good friend of Missglamorazzi and lives in England. She is also very nice and the fact that she lives in England maks it easier to find the products that I think are worth buying, while the products recommended by the US youtubers are not that reachable. 



Last but not least, I recently discovered Essie Button. She is a Canadian who's moved to England a while ago and she is hilarious!



The things that all these girls have in common is that they still keep their feet on the ground, they are nice and natural, they don't brag and their advice is worth taking into consideration. I used to get bored while watching beauty videos on Youtube but now I find them really useful and I think the secret is to just stick to the youtubers that you really like. 

Leave your comment

SearchBox

About me

About me

Welcome on my blog!

I am Luiza, a student in her twenties living in Aarhus (Denmark). Besides blogging, I love to travel, shop, laugh and watch TV series.

Founded in 2012, Ladylike is a blog that covers lifestyle, fashion, travel, healthy eating and relationships. The idea for this blog came when I realized I would love to have my own personal space where I could share my thoughts and experiences with other enthusiastic girls who are preocuppied by their looks and health. The blog is called Ladylike because I love being feminine. What can I say more?

Thank God I am a woman!


Social sites

I'm on:

Follow Me on Pinterest! Add Me! I am also on google+ RSS

Contact me

Contact me

I'm looking forward to reading e-mails from you! If you're interested in advertising or doing a sponsored post, please email me for rates and details. Thank you!

Drop a line at luizatheblogger@gmail.com.


Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Archive

Live Feed Traffic

Feed

Newsletter

Stay up to date with Ladylike!

ToateBlogurile.ro

jocuri888

BeaconAds

bloggers.com



Back To Top